Sample Stand & Salute Newsletter Template
Once you’ve kicked off Stand & Salute, you don’t want to lose that momentum and excitement! After your board is on board, keep them in the loop by sending regular Stand & Salute email communications to share any important campaign updates and opportunities. Regular communications with your board members can help them to stay engaged and become more invested in helping you achieve your Stand & Salute goals.
Subject: Stand & Salute News & Updates!
We’re so excited that Stand & Salute is only [X] weeks away! We’ve got some Stand & Salute updates we’d like to share with you:
- Update on sponsorship and matching dollars acquired so far
- Total Peer-to-Peer Fundraisers recruited
- Overview of your Stand & Salute campaign theme or story
- Newly established internal or external goals
- Information on upcoming events surrounding Stand & Salute
This week, we’re looking for help with:
- Getting the word out on social media
- Setting up Peer-to-Peer fundraisers
- Acquiring additional sponsorship and matching dollars
- Preparing for a Stand & Salute specific event
Thank you for being a part of our Stand & Salute team! If you have any questions or are looking to get more involved in the planning process please don’t hesitate to reach out.